Do you have a burning desire to write a non-fiction book? Have you wanted to write a book for years, but you just can’t seem to find the time to do it. Do you worry that perhaps your writing skills aren’t up to the job, but you really want to share your knowledge and help others by writing an engaging and relevant book? If this does sound like you, a ghostwriter could be the perfect solution.
With many years’ experience of writing professionally, for a wide range of sectors, I am able to work with my ghostwriting clients to bring their stories to life. Creating a damn good read that solves the target audience’s problems is my goal. Launching a book can be daunting, especially if you’re self-publishing. With over two decades of experience in Marketing and PR, I am perfectly placed to advise you on building an audience and launching your book with a bang!
How it works:
- We work together to create a structure for your book
- We record 12-16 hours of interviews, going through each chapter – don’t worry, not in one go!
- If you’re a podcaster, we can work from transcripts of your show, cutting interview time
- I create a sample chapter based on interviews
- After feedback on the sample chapter I continue to write the rest of the book
- Chapters are submitted to you upon completion
- When all chapters are submitted, we make edits and optimise the copy
Start taking action now and make that dream book a reality!
Book a FREE no-obligation 15-minute Coffee Chat here.